Source Audio MIDI Adapter
The Source Audio MIDI Adapter provides full MIDI functionality to all single-footswitch One Series pedals including the C4 Synth, Aftershock Bass Distortion, Atlas Compressor, and Spectrum Intelligent Filter. The MIDI Adaptor is a compact, bus-powered, intelligent adapter compatible with any standard MIDI Controller with a 5-pin MIDI DIN output. Use MIDI program change (PC) messages to switch presets and MIDI continuous controller (CC) messages to quickly change parameter settings or move parameters on-the-fly with an expression pedal. Use MIDI clock messages to set LFO modulation and sequencer rates.
The Source Audio Demo Tutorial
Neuro Desktop Editor
Additional Features and Specifications
- Connects MIDI devices (DIN or TRS) to Source Audio Pedal
- Includes 1 TRRS cable - connects adapter to pedal's Control Input
- Includes 1 DIN to TRS cable - connects MIDI DIN to TRS MIDI Input
- No power required - self-powers from the Control Input jack
- Works with all Source Audio One Series pedals
- Use the MIDI THRU jack to pass messages to another MIDI Adapter and Source Audio pedal
- Make MIDI mapping adjustments with the Neuro Desktop Editor
- Note: On earlier One Series releases like the Vertigo Tremolo, Aftershock Bass Distortion, and Gemini Chorus, the MIDI Adapter provides access to effects stored in each pedal's six toggle switch positions with MIDI PC messages. More recently released pedals like the C4 Synth, Atlas Compressor, Ultrawave and Ultrawave Bass Multiband Processor, and Spectrum Intelligent Filters store as many as 128 presets that are accessible with MIDI PC messages when paired with the SA168 MIDI Adapter.