Jet Pedals Micro - HX 3.0 (MIDI Controller for Line 6 HX Stomp)
JET Micro is a 3 button midi controller designed specifically for the HX Stomp. With the JET Micro you will be able to completely unlock the HX Stomp with immediate access to bypass blocks, toggle effect parameters up & down, assign multiple blocks & effect parameters to a single button, scroll through presets, activate snapshots, tap tempo, utilize the built-in tuner & looper. It's compact, simple, intuitive, and couldn't be easier to use. Designed for the person that likes to get down to business and "plug & play" rather than trying to understand the complex ins & outs of Midi programming.
- Now you can access all 8 blocks with the JET Micro and the HX Stomp. Each button in Stomp mode (Red LED) now sends MIDI messages with a single tap and separate messages with a double tap. Immediate access to 6 blocks (or effect parameters) with the Micro, plus 2 more on the Stomp and you can leave fs3 as tap/tempo! The double tap feature can be enabled/disabled via global settings if desired.
- You've asked and we've listened... now available, tap tempo can be assigned to any of the three buttons in Stomp mode (Red LED). We've still kept tap tempo available in the Tap/Tuner mode (Blue LED) but some folks would prefer to have an "always available" tap tempo readily available without having to switch banks.
- Line 6 has created a midi message for preset scrolling! Now you can take full advantage of the rear expression port to use both an expression pedal as well as an external footswitch while also using the Micro to scroll presets up/down. If purchasing the Micro after 4.24.21 you must update the software on your HX Stomp to 3.11 or later.
- (3) soft-touch momentary toggle switches
- Multi colored LED which shows the status of the pedal and which bank you are in
- Immediate access for complete control over your Stomp - no programming required
- Stomp Bank (Red LED)
- Toggle blocks on/off or parameters up/down (can assign multiple parameter adjustments and/or blocks to one switch). Assign blocks to a single tap and/or different blocks to a double tap
- Activate Snapshots on the fly (no need to "Page" over to access Snapshots). Simply long press each button (A, B, or C) to activate Snapshots 1, 2, or 3 respectively.
- Normal & Fast scrolling thru presets (no need to "Page" over to access preset scrolling). 2-Button presses will scroll up/down presets, hold for fast scrolling.
- Looper Bank (Green LED)
- Offers simple control over the built in looper block
- Tap Tempo / Tuner Bank (Blue LED)
- Easy access to tap tempo and the built in tuner
- Tap tempo & the tuner is always available no matter which bank you are in
- Tap Tempo can be sent thru the Stomp and up to 5 other Midi pedals
- Can activate the built in tuner on the Eventide H9
- When activating Snapshots 1 thru 3 the Micro sends Midi PC messages activating the first 3 presets (respectively) on up to 5 other Midi pedals
- Compact Size - fits on most pedalboards and sized perfectly for a direct replacement to your typical 2-button foot-switch.
- Dimensions are 3.6" L x 1.50" W x 1.25" H
- Runs on a standard 9V (negative tip) power supply with less than 100ma current draw. *power supply not included
- Requires (1) 5-pin MIDI cable to connect to the Stomp (MIDI cable not included)