Boveda HIGH ABSORPTION 2-Way Humidity Pack 49% 40g
Original price $11.80 - Original price $11.80
$11.80 - $11.80
Current price $11.80
WHY BOVEDA HIGH ABSORPTION FOR WOOD INSTRUMENTS?
- Safely protects wood instruments against damage from extreme humidity
- Absorbs 3x more moisture than Boveda 49% RH
- Reduces while balancing the humidity level in a wood instrument’s case
Whose wood instrument is:
- Exposed to extremely humid conditions year around, i.e. 50%. Not sure? Check your local humidity levels.
REFILL THE LEAK-RESISTANT POUCH HOLDER(S) with Boveda 2-way humidity control for:
- Acoustic guitars
- Double basses
HOW BOVEDA WORKS FOR WOOD INSTRUMENTS
Boveda combines pure water and natural salts and seals them inside a leak-proof membrane.
Boveda’s patented technology absorbs and adds moisture slowly and precisely to achieve and maintain a relative humidity (RH) level between 45% and 55% in a closed case.
HOW BOVEDA 49% HIGH ABSORPTION DIFFERS FROM BOVEDA 49% RH
Boveda 49% High Absorption is more salt, less water.
Tested in rainforest-like conditions, Boveda 49% High Absorption:
- Expanded to 65 grams
- Kept its leak-proof seal
- Amazed all the musicians in the house
CAN BOVEDA HIGH ABSORPTION EVER RELEASE MOISTURE?
Yes. Boveda will only release pure water vapor if the environment inside an instrument case drops below 49% RH. (Like when an instrument spends the night in an air-conditioned room, hops a flight in the overhead compartment or heads to Vegas.)