Hipshot Vintage Guitar Tuner Upgrade Kit for 3+3 Headstocks (8.5mm Post Hole)
Original price $155.00 - Original price $192.00
$155.00 - $192.00
Current price $155.00
Has your beautiful vintage guitar spent its life in the closet because it can’t stay in tune? Give it a new life with the Hipshot® Vintage Tuner Upgrade Kit! Our Grip-Lock™ system securely clamps your strings for better tuning accuracy and stability, while the patented UMP™ (Universal Mount Plate) allows you to install the machines without marring, modifying, or damaging your headstock in any way. In fact, the only tool you need is a 10mm wrench. Now you can pull your classic out of the closet with no risk of lowering its value.
- Vintage style tuners retrofit guitars with 11/32" [8.5mm] headstock holes
- All tuning machines are .827" [21mm] post length.
- Included UMP™ (Universal Mount Plate) for 3+3 headstocks fits guitars with three tuners on a side with no drilling or special tools
- Grip-Lock™ pin and thumb wheel system clamps onto your string, no wraps needed
- 15:1 tuning ratio for quick adjustment
- Schaller® M6 Mini footprint
- String post hole fits strings up to .060" (we can enlarge to .090" by special order)
- Enclosed tuners come with Hex buttons by default with lots of button options available
- Protected by USA and and foreign patents
- Made in Korea